This program is free to all active Lakewood Ranch Running Club members. Registration will be open year round. To register, email your request to participate to the program coordinator at Mileage@LWR-RC.com . Program rules are listed below.
- All participants must be members of the Lakewood Ranch Running Club in good standing for miles to be counted.
- The mileage accumulation year runs from January 1st through December 31st.
- For new members, the mileage accumulation starts immediately the date they pay their membership dues in full.
- Inactive members need to bring their membership current by paying past dues in order to participate.
- All miles run by an individual club member are counted towards their total accumulated miles.
- The Lakewood Ranch Running Club encourages all members to try to accumulate their miles during Club published and scheduled runs – the more the merrier.
- All officially registered and published races count for mileage accumulation.
- Miles accumulated on alternative courses may be included in total mileage (treadmill, indoor track, outdoor track, etc.)
- It’s the runner’s responsibility to keep an accurate, written log of all mileage and to communicate the miles run each month to the coordinator.
- Members will receive one monthly email reminder to turn in their miles, please respond promptly to the email reminder with your miles.
500 mile club members – short sleeve cotton t-shirt
1000 mile club members – long sleeve dri-fit shirt
- All shirts will be “awarded” at the end of the year/beginning of the following year.
COME RUN WITH US AND LET’S HAVE SOME FUN!